Lune Spark Creative Writing Class for Young Writers!
Write a Short Story in 3 Months!Register Now
Do you believe that your child could make a great writer but doesn't know where to start? He/she doesn't know how to develop his/her talent?
Nourish your child's talent through fun private lessons that will teach him/her the craft of writing. Your child will be able to explore different elements of storytelling such as characterization, plot, theme, setting, voice, point-of-view, etc, in a very natural way without making it cumbersome.
What makes a story interesting? Why do we like some characters and despise others? What elements of a great book pull us into its world and compel us to keep turning pages?
The Lune Spark Creative writing curriculum will guide your child step by step through the process of writing a compelling, fully structured short story in three months.
Author Pawan Mishra will take each child behind the scenes of shortstory-writing while adapting his style to perfectly suit your child's specifc interests and passions. Your child will have a fresh glimpses of his/her own abilities. This course will guide guide your child to discover the colorful stories that lie deep in his/her heart.
Highlights at a glance:
- Unlike other theory-only classes, this class will have every student complete his/her own story by the end of the class.
- An anthology of selected stories will be independently published (on Amazon, Kindle, B&N, Nook, etc) at no cost to the author by Lune Spark Books. Lune Spark will bear the cost of collaborative editing and proofreading of the stories before publishing.
- All the classes are held on Saturdays for the convenience.
- Students get a free entry in next year's Lune Spark Young Writers' Contest. For reference, see the 2017 contest here.
- Students will learn how to read fiction like a writer.
- Close and continuous mentoring throughout the story writing process.
- Unlike typical classes, the learning is fun: stress-free, nonjudgmental, encouraging environment.
- Freedom to choose the genre a student wants to write in.
- The class focuses on storytelling by teaching the fundaments of creative fiction writing instead of getting the students lost into editorial aspects.
- After each couse unit of 12 weeks, students will have option to enroll in the next 12 weeks to work on a more challenging story.
- The course contains intensive creative writing excercises designed especially for young writers.
What this course is not:
- It’s not an English curriculum.
- It’s not a traditional English course. The course is based on 100% practical approach. Kids work on their stories right from first class.
- It’s not fluffy. Students are challenged